Thursday, July 17, 2008

Abe the Babe and Tiger Woods


Ryan, Beth, and Abe at the San Diego Zoo


Abe when Ryan told him that he could go to the US Open.

(No cameras were allowed. The proof will be in Abe's swing)

Ryan, Abe, and I (Beth), just got back from San Diego a few weeks ago. It was Abe's first plane ride and his first encounter with a golf course, Ryan said that you are never to young to start learning. We went to Torrey Pines to see Tiger Woods play in the US Open. It was so fun to see Tiger up close and personal. Abe was really good and quiet the whole time except for a small grunt during Tiger's warm up swing, I think the Babe was secretly rooting for Rocco. We had a great time! This was such a great idea to keep us all linc-ed together! I love to see pictures of all the cousins and their cute kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cousin-
How fun to go to the US Open! Wow! I am so jealous!
I could live in La Jolla for the rest of my life!
Loves-
Jessica

The Garlocks.... said...

Abe is adorable, just adorable! You look fabulos-o for just having a baby! I'm glad you posted! Hopefully more will start posting!

Lewis' said...

Oh I love that little guy! He is so cute!! How fun!