So, I thought I would post the first post. This is my family. Troy and I have been married for 4 1/2 years. We live right now in Scottsdale, AZ. Troy is self-employed with his dad. They have a construction company called Garlock Custom Contracting. I stay at home with our children. Parker is 3 years old. He loves to wrestle, he LOVES octopuses, he LOVES to swim and is pretty good at it. He is very energetic. He loves to ask 100 questions in about 30 seconds. He is a super fun boy. Then there is Abigail, she is 19 months. She is pretty much Daddy's Little Girl. She loves to play whatever Parker is playing and thinks she is three. She LOVES to swim and is getting better and better. She is a little chubby girl with great big blue eyes! She has a temper that can spark at a drop of a hat. She also loves to talk to Grandpa Gardner on the phone! When Abigail smiles, she does this cheeseball grin that is so funny! Last but not least ANY DAY we will be having another little girl. We haven't thought of a name, but if you check the blog frequently, then I will post when she is born! Here are a few pictures of our family!
Well, that is our family! Hope someone post soons!
3 comments:
WOW, now that is real talent to wake board with the little one with you!!! that is pretty cool! cute family we are just excited to see what the newest one will look like!
Your family is beautiful! I am so excited for you to have a third. Three is crazy, but fun! I love that you have joined the blogging world. I am an addict!
Brooke! I love your cute family. I'm not the greatest blogger but it's so fun to see everyones! Jodi Gardner
Post a Comment